Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nails

Now playing; beneath your beautiful.


I just realized that my nails are a little bit difference than before. No more white spots on my finger nails. Yea!! I had them since I was a kid. The white spots were on most of my nails except my toes nails.

Early this year, I started to drink milk everyday. I bought 2 cantons of milk for starting (thanks Tesco for the good price) and omega milk for cholesterol. Since then, I'm a big fan of milk. Hik.

And few months past.

The white spots are getting invisible. Amazing right? Maybe before this my body does not receive enough essential nutrients.

Trust me. If you are facing the same problem as I am, try drink milk everyday. Milk not just good for your bones but your nails too.

1 comment:

Azy HS said...

Jemput singgah

azyhilmi.blogspot.com

untuk mengetahui suplemen / vitamin untuk keperluan diri. Terima kasih ;)